Attendees - Jan, Ken, Ted, Chris, Ron, Rosebud
Absent - Mike, Jim
Financial Report - None
Grid - Mickey working on putting one together. Need more articles to Mickey. Kenny gave Jan details on an article to send for the Grid.
Training - Put off discussions for now since Jim isn’t here.
|1)||Angele – Next meeting with her next Wednesday, September 2nd|
|1)||Need to get Trailer key back from former event manager.|
|1)||POC feedback. Jan to review letter and return to Ron.|
|1)||Need to start working on Moto-GP 2010|
|2)||Contract – look into possibly increasing fee due to USARM.|
|3)||Ron to call RJ Gordy about article for the GRID.|
|1)||In Moto-GP Acceptance – Disclaimer regarding conflicting events.|
|2)||Historics Contract – Talk to Ted on Wednesday night.|
This was the quickest meeting yet